47 Dolores Ter | Mission Dolores
Sold Price: $950,000
Property Type: Condominium
Property Stats: 1 Bedroom // 1 Bathroom // 1 Car Parking
San Francisco Neighborhood: Mission Dolores
Property Details: Located in the heart of sunny Mission Dolores on a coveted cul-de-sac, this well appointed, top floor condo has been thoughtfully reconfigured and renovated by its current owner. This large, light filled 1 bedroom is steps to Dolores Park, 18th St, and the JChurch MUNI line. Valencia st, The Castro, & BART are close by. There are hardwood floors throughout, a corner gas burning fireplace, architectural skylights, and custom metal railing. The kitchen features custom, floor to ceiling cabinetry, custom stainless steel hood, & dining area with a bank of French doors. There are lovely outlooks to Dolores Heights. The bathroom features glass brick & porcelain tile. There’s a mature & serene garden & guest room shared with the lower unit.
Client Story: Location, location, location! This condo had it all for our young single French client. It reminded him of living in Paris and we negotiated with the sellers and managed to beat out 9 offers to get our client into contract.
Here is how we did it:
- Arranged for our client to have a special private showing with the listing agent. This gave us the opportunity to get to know one another.
- Parked his car in the garage during the showing.
- Made sure our client went to each open home and introduced himself to the listing agent each time.
- Met with contractor at the property before writing an offer.
- Presented the offer directly to the listing agent when offers were due.
Creating rapport with the listing agent is what we do best. Agents want to know who they are working with so that is why we make sure they understand Red Bridge Group and our clients are legit.