317 Los Palmos | Miraloma Park
Sold Price: $875,000
Property Type: Single Family Home
Property Stats: 2 Bedroom // 1 Bathroom // 1 Car Parking
San Francisco Neighborhood: Miraloma Park
Property Details: Sweet single family Miraloma home for a condo price with 2 bedrooms and one bath. Some views looking out toward the San Mateo Bridge from kitchen. Hardwood floors thru most of the house and a wood burning fireplace in the living room. Room for expansion on entry level. Great location with easy access to Glen Park or West Portal.
Client Story: What a great family location! We knew the incredible potential of this home from the first day we saw it. Our clients were looking for the perfect San Francisco home where they could put their personal touches. This home had that and more: an incredible space for future expansion, nice Southern views from the Kitchen, and a convenient location between both of their work places.
Client Testimonial: “I just wanted to take it upon myself to speak for me and Doug for a moment.
We moved in last Sunday, there’s still boxes everywhere and we can’t find anything, and since we moved ourselves with the help of friends I’m still a tiny bit sore.
But, we are SO HAPPY. It’s total bliss being in this little house. It’s fun, it’s such a great view and we watch planes coming in and out, and we’re still working on figuring out when or how to get work done (MAN, are contractors and architects BUSY). But it’s amazing. So so so so fun and fantastic.
We do feel so grateful for your work on our behalf. Thanks again, guys!”
Here is how we did it:
- Arranged for our client to have a special preview showing before other prospective buyers.
- We immediately built rapport with the listing agent throughout the pre-offer process.
- Made sure our client went to each open home and introduced themselves to the listing agent each time.
- Met with a contractor at the property before writing an offer.
- Strategically presented a pre-emptive offer directly to the listing agent the day before offers were due.
- Negotiated a price that was below our clients expectations.
- Successfully got into contract 3 hours after submitting the offer.
Creating rapport with the listing agent is what we do best. Agents want to know who they are working with so that is why we make sure they understand that our team and our clients take the buying process seriously.