200 Townsend St #42 | South Beach
List Price: $699,000
Sold Price: $760,000
SP % LP: 108.73%
Property Type: Loft Condominium
Property Stats: 1 Bedroom // 2 Bathrooms // 1 Car Parking // 941 Square Feet
San Francisco Neighborhood: South Beach
Property Details: Bright, top floor two-level loft in vibrant South Beach with 14 foot windows overlooking AT&T Park, Townsend and Third Streets. The main level features an open living room and dining room area with gas fireplace and balcony. Sophisticated Scavolini kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. In unit washer and dryer and a full bathroom complete main level. The spacious second level loft has a master bedroom overlooking the main level and a full bathroom. 1 car parking and storage. HOA dues $521.17/mo. One block from Safeway, CalTrain, MUNI and restaurants. Great proximity to corporate buses and freeways.
Client Story: We advised our client to put their property on the market once the condo litigation tied to their building was resolved.
We worked with them to help set their listing for show time:
- Professional painters
- Licensed carpenter to fix items
- Electrician to fix ceiling lights and GFCI plugs: items a buyer would ask to be completed or credited for during an inspection
- Window washing
- Cleaning service
- Staging and interior design consulting
- Fresh flowers for the open
- Private showings
- Four open homes (Saturday and Sundays)
- Two broker tours
- Ten private showings: note, most listing agents are lazy and will not do private showings because they do not want to waste their time driving back and forth to the property outside of their set “Open Home” times.
- Eight offers, three counters, reduction of terms for buyers and one closed transaction.