18 Fernwood Dr | Monterey Heights
List Price: $1,695,000
Sold Price: $1,900,000
SP % LP: 112.09%
Property Type: Single Family Home
Property Stats: 3 Bedrooms // 2.5 Bathrooms // 2 Car Parking // 2,876 Square Feet
San Francisco Neighborhood: Monterey Heights
Property Details: Monterey Heights true pride of ownership. This Spanish Mediterranean residence is an ideal family home with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2 car garage and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Architectural details include: formal foyer, wrought iron banister staircase, sunken living room with gas fireplace, formal dining room, plaster crown moldings, stain glass windows and French doors. The upgraded kitchen features a Viking stove and hood, a deck overlooking the ocean and beautifully landscaped gardens with irrigation and lighting. A security system, washer/dryer in the garage and a basement area with storage room complete this property. Solar panels, roof with copper gutters/downspouts and a retaining wall are recent capital upgrades.
Client Story: How to do you prepare a family (who was lived in a home for 32 years) with the sale of their property? Simple: treat them just how you would like to be treated. Respect, helpful and committed to the best service. White glove, work gloves. At Red Bridge we wear both!
- Organized a cleanup for the clients with 8 truck dump runs.
- Garage sale.
- Arranged for a stager consultant to go through the property and use existing furniture and new furniture to decorate and prepare the house.
- Coordinate painters, electricians, plumbers, roofers, landscapers, garage door workers, HVAC professional and property inspectors to all do additional work to ensure a buyer cannot find anything wrong with the property.
- Professional photography and unique property website.
- Special open for the neighborhood before putting in one the market.
- 12 private showings
- 6 offers, 3 counters, 2 backup offers and one well negotiated sales contract.