1119 Noe St | Noe Valley
Sold Price: $752,500
Property Type: Condominium
Property Stats: 2 Bedrooms // 1 Bathroom // 1 Car Parking // 1,000 Square Feet
San Francisco Neighborhood: Noe Valley
Property Details: Located on one of the most coveted blocks of Noe Valley,this warm and inviting home features a flexible floor plan. It is currently staged as a 1 bedroom plus an office/family room. Its old world charm w/hardwood floors, high ceilings and period details appeals to the modern urban dweller. The living room is bathed in natural light and you can easily imagine yourself hanging out in this room for hours at a time.The kitchen is spacious and bright and the laundry room allows access to the gorgeous shared garden w/ a lawn, picnic table and lovely plants and herbs. One leased parking space is available one block away on Sanchez Street.
Client Story: For this young couple, finding a condo in their price range in the hottest neighborhood was no stroke of luck. Here is how we helped Avery and Bree get into their home.
- We coached them on how to get fully pre-approved for non-contingent financing.
- We worked with their lender to ensure they were in good shape.
- We attended the first open home together, met the listing agent.
- We went back before the first open was closed, met neighbors, talked to the listing agent again, discussed where she thought value was.
- Reviewed the disclosure package in the Red Bridge office and prepared a pre-emptive offer.
- Purchase offer was where the listing agent thought it would go for. We presented, made a strong case that we were the right buyers.
- The sellers did not take our offer. So we waited for an offer date. We went back and presented our offer and won because the sellers saw how diligent, thorough and professional Red Bridge and our clients were through the process.